Friday, April 22, 2011

Thoughts Chapter 2: Believe Me by Ellie Goulding

Believe Me by Ellie Goulding
I love this song, the thoughts I have when I listen to this song every time. Imagining the intensity the wind creates when the song starts. My mind goes somewhere peaceful open. And then the lyrics start to hit every nerve in my body...All throughout the song, the words and the emotional feeling gives me the thought that the song is talking about goals, music, and love and loss. Personally, this song related to me for the thoughts and ideas in my head about making music and creating stories. The talk of love is related to the love I have for my grandmother to passed away, whom I feel is the one who gives me the strength to go on, and the love I had for a girl in middle school, whom I feel is the one who gives me the motivation and the inspiration to write, songs or books.

This song gives me the feeling of happiness. I remember when I was little I always wished to be that main character guy on television where things would work out for him, in love and family, but if everything did work out the way I wanted it to, my grandmother doesn't pass away, and I end up in a happy relationship with the girl I had a crush on in middle school, where would my drive be, where would it come from? The trials and tribulations I went through in my life has given me the strength to go on, the strength to do more with my life. The strength to believe in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment