Sunday, April 4, 2010

7th Happily Melancholic Song: It's Time by Maria Taylor

After 18 years of listening to music, I have finally found my favorite song. It's Time by Maria Taylor. Every line I hear from the song hits me at the right spot, the melodies speak to me and makes my soul fly and my smile grow wide, the hushed vocals tugs at my heart and motivates me to feel the emotion I have inside me. Every little thing about this song is perfect. I just love it.
I remember that I was listening to this song when I thought up of Happily Melancholic. The song has everything that's personal to me. It's Melancholic with an upbeat melody also it's about personal strength. I really love this song. If I didn't have this song in my collection I probably would still be the passive guy that I used to be.
Here's It's Time by Maria Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment