Friday, January 1, 2010

Melancholy In Love Pt. II: The Love Bug by M-flo loves BoA

The cover of Astromantic.

I've been really addicted to pop lately. I think I'm taking a break musically or something. It's either that or I'm just craving pop. I've been from Korea to Japan, France to Latin America & more. Pretty much all over the world except for the US. I think I've grown tired of English songs.
Anyways, I really like this song now because it really helped me write this one book I'm writing. I love songs that help me write. Especially when I'm brainstorming.
I love when I'm brainstorming. It's like I'm high on creativity. I'm off the walls one minute and then I'm productive the next! Who needs drugs when you're doing things that you love! Anyways...
Here's The Love Bug by M-Flo loves BoA.

Music Video
BoA's Myspace
BoA's Offical Website
M-Flo's Official Website[Japanese]

This picture is cool.

The cover of the single.


HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY! 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment