Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Now I Know...........

Why I don't like talking to men that much. Almost every time I talk to a guy or hang out with one, they piss me off. Either by being really stupid, or really annoying. Plus with adult men it's more serious. From getting upset with me in believing in God the wrong way or getting disgusted with me because I'm not like all the other guys. I can't stand it. I'm in my room right now listening to a lot strong female vocal songs. Most of them from the Touched By An Angel Soundtrack. I love women. I love hanging out with strong, smart, independent women. I feel great when I do. They're kind of my security.
When ever a man pisses me off I go watch Roseanne or The L Word, Xena, or listen to the Touched By An Angel Soundtrack or a lot of songs with female vocals. I always try to get along with men, but it doesn't really work. I can't even stand to listen to male singers. That's how much I don't really like men. I think I might be a little misandric. Yet, there are some men that I get along with. But it's about 3. That's it. Not good huh?
I just wanted to have a fun year and a MAN had to screw it up. At this rate I'll be right back into square one when it comes to socializing with people. I just want to live my life. Why can I just have that much?

What Should I Do?


It's so strange that I don't like men even though I am a man.

No comments:

Post a Comment