Monday, March 1, 2010

Melancholy In Love Pt. III: I Know by Algebra Blessett

I'm sorry, it's been a month. I've been gone for a whole month cause it was Black History Month. I love celebrating it. I was rediscovering R&B, Hip-Hop, and Rap music through February and I was watching a lot of Black TV Shows. God, they're addicting. I love being black. Anyways....
I love the vocal sounds of Algebra. To me, Ms. Blessett does a great job with her Pure R&B sounds and Pure R&B vocals. Lyrics that are true and filled with emotions. My favorite song of her's is, "I Know". The melodies and the beats of I Know are amazing. This song is on the Girlfriends Soundtrack. This song reminds me of the show Girlfriends but it also reminds me of myself. Growing, Learning and Knowing.
Here's I Know by Algebra Blessett

Hope you enjoy the song!





I didn't make this video but I really like it. I had to share it with you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment